Potato Salad

Potato Salad
Source: My Mom :)

This is the best potato salad ever!  My family LOVES it because of it's simpleness, hope you do too.




7-8 potatoes
6 eggs
salt & pepper
1 cup mayo
1 cup salad dressing
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp mustard

Preparation:

In advance, boil the eggs.  Bake potatoes 1-1 1/2 hrs on 375° (you can boil according to my mom's recipe - whole with skin on medium for one hour - but I don't think I ever have).  Once eggs and potatoes are ready, remember cool time for the potatoes it is never fun trying to cut piping hot potatoes!, cut them up and combine in large bowl.  At this time only use 5 of the eggs (using an egg slicer makes this process so much easier) so you have one to slice to place on top.  Combine other ingredients together in separate bowl then add to potatoes and eggs.  Paprika for appearance (optional) after placing sliced egg on top.  Chill in fridge.